Applying for MBA programs is tough, time-consuming, and offers no guarantees you'll actually get in anywhere. With this comprehensive guidance, however, you'll improve your essays and resume, and learn all the expectations of MBA admissions committees. With all this knowledge under your belt, you'll be ready to blow admissions officers away!
- Access 39 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Craft your essays to the expectations of MBA admissions committees
- Differentiate your application from the ocean of competitive applicants
- Use advice from leading experts to build a successful application strategy
Sriram Emani is an alumnus of MIT Sloan School of Management, where he was a Siebel Scholar and Tata Fellow. Sriram has successfully helped hundreds of applicants from over 20 countries craft stellar applications to the Top 25 business school programs in the world. He specializes in helping applicants bring their unique story out to distinguish themselves.
Founder and CEO of award-winning arts education venture IndianRaga, Sriram has previously worked as a management consultant, strategy and bus dev fellow at Sony Music NYC and Lincoln Center, consultant with Disney Theatrical Group, and has been a guest speaker at NYU, KPMG, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, amongst others. Sriram is a Global Fellow with the International Society for the Performing Arts, a winner of the MIT IDEAS Global Challenge (Community Choice Award) and the US Creative Business Cup.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption