Get in on Bootstrap, one of the most widely adopted responsive frameworks for Web and device development. It's a cost-effective, efficient tool for building web pages and apps that look good no matter how they're viewed--regardless of device, screen size, or browser type. You'll learn to utilize responsive grids, insert page elements, and more, mastering this essential development tool in absolutely no time.
- Use Bootstrap to rapidly develop Web & device UIs w/ 7 hours of content
- Install & set up key bootstrapping tools: Boostrap, jQuery, etc.
- Work w/ a responsive grid: nest rows & columns, position them, etc.
- Format page elements: align text, organize lists & tables, and more
- Implement advanced page components: dropdowns, button groups, etc.
- Build automation w/ Node.js & Grunt
- Quickly build an online business presence
Brian Gorman is an experienced .Net developer, certified as an MCSD.net in C#.net. He also has five years of experience instructing college courses online in SQL databases, C#/VB.net programming, java programming, and Microsoft office technology. He owns and runs MajorGuidance, a training, consulting, and audio and video production company.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Instant digital redemption