With 96 lectures included, this course is designed to cover all the essential concepts of C# and object oriented programming. You'll learn to create functional and useful C# programs, as well as use other IDE's (Integrated Development Environment) such as: Eclipse, Unreal Engine, Unity and more. After taking this class, you'll be fully prepared to take on advanced topics, and even transition into other languages like Java or C++.
- Learn to create C# applications w/ 96 lectures & 8 hours of content
- Apply the core concepts of object oriented programming
- Analyze, design, implement & organize around objects
- Apply code encapsulation for reusability & stability
- Write custom classes, interfaces, loops & methods
- Understand C# at a college-level
- Start a new career as a developer
- Understand syntax, logic & run-time errors
- Write fluent pseudocode & flowcharts
Danny Boehm is a Computer Science/Mathematics Major with a minor in Game Development from California State University: Channel Islands. His programming background includes: Python, Java, C, C#, C++, Lua, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Unity, and Android. As an instructor, he strives to engage all his students in hands-on projects. All his courses will include: vocabulary, concept lectures, examples inside programming environments, and homework projects to practice on your own time.