You've probably taken pictures of people in your life. But have you noticed that your portraits don't usually come out with the same yearbook quality you see from professionals? Time to change that: this course will move you away from amateur portraiture with lessons on everything from executing basic lighting techniques to effectively posing your subjects. You'll be well on your way towards capturing images like a pro in no time at all.
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic lighting techniques & equipment employed by professional photographers
- Understand the difference between soft & hard light sources and their effects on images
- Create beautiful yet simple portraits w/ simple flash photography on a budget
- Master the art of preparing & posing your subjects
- Explore different lens types for portraiture
Mark Timberlake runs a marketing company called SME Heroes, which specializes in training on online course creation and online marketing. He's accrued extensive online business experience over the last 14 years, and loves to share his lessons and techniques for success. In addition, he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer, and is eager to pass on the practical skills he's learned.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption