Want to amp up your computing power? Learn parallel programming, a type of computation that tackles big problems by dividing them into many smaller ones, then solving them all at once. Through this course, you'll link several Raspberry Pi devices together to build Beowulf clusters, or a series of linked computers that together can execute parallel programming--providing you with greater processing power than you thought possible.
- Build a Raspberry Pi Beowulf cluster w/ 8 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Learn the history of supercomputing & parallel programming
- Discover common open-source software for the Raspberry Pi & how to implement it in clusters
- Adapt your skills to service more powerful machines
- Learn how to parallelize computations to increase speed & power
Wolf Donat is a computer engineer who specializes in robotics, computer vision, and embedded systems. He is a huge fan of the Raspberry Pi minicomputer because of the versatility and power that it packs into an extremely inexpensive package, making it accessible to nearly everybody who wants to learn. He's worked with it as both a professional and a hobbyist, and really enjoys teaching others to use it.