MongoDB is a scalable and high-performance open source database designed to handle document-oriented storage. MongoDB is better than relational databases due to scalability and storage-related issues. This course goes from the complete basics and moves upwards, exploring intricate details and explaining advanced level concepts.
- Access 101 lectures & 4.5 hours of content on NoSql, JSON & BSON
- Discover the benefits of MongoDB
- Learn how to perform CRUD operations in MongoDB
- Understand data types & data modeling
- Use embedding in MongoDB
- Master DBRefs & manual reference in MongoDB
Digitorious Technologies is a leading publisher of development courses, providing in-depth knowledge and high-quality training. Digitorious Technologies serves with the mission of providing direction to people who are looking for a career the IT/software industry. Digitorious is the best place for learning new technologies and making things easy to understand virtually.