While there are ample game assets available for download, you may still have trouble finding ones that fit the game you're building. That's when Inkscape, a free vectors graphic program, truly earns its stripes. Dive into this quick 4.5-hour course, and learn to create scalable, highly versatile game assets usable in 2D mobile games and much more.
- Create custom 2D game art in Inkscape w/ 4.5 hours of content
- Craft art for animations, platforms, characters & more
- Ensure your assets are scalable & versatile, usable on any device & at any resolution
- Have stunning graphics on hand for use in any games
- Improve your general game design skills
István Szép has been a graphic designer, illustrator and design teacher for more than 10 years. He creates clever logos and cute illustrations, and enjoys sharing his knowledge with eager students. He uses Inkscape in most of his designs, and instructed upon its usage at a Budapest-based college.