Consolidate your knowledge of Android development by going back to the basics. This course will cover the fundamentals ranging from setting up your coding environment to managing a large database, and culminates in a project to create a real app. You'll be well on your way to becoming a pro at Android development by course's end.
- Learn to develop for Android w/ 5 hours of content
- Set up your coding environment & know what resources to utilize
- Understand the anatomy of an Android app
- Implement UI layouts by adding menus, themes, different views, etc.
- Craft a database using SQLite
- Know where to source content for your apps
- Build a real app to get practical development experience
- Publish your completed app for downloading
Yoda Learning is a team of 12+ industry professionals focused on developing project-based learning solutions, which allows students to accrue real-world experience and learn in an engaging and practical manner. Its courses encompass everything from web and mobile app development to data analytics and design.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption