The Problem Solving portion of the GMAT Math exam is the most straightforward and, therefore, typically the easiest for most GMAT test takers. Still, being able to get through these problems fast and effectively is essential to a high score. This course will help you develop an efficient approach to this section of the exam and give you so much practice, you'll be acing it in your sleep.
- Access 66 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Study w/ 65 high-quality reading comprehension problems
- Learn to avoid missing easy questions & suffering from the GMAT's weighted scoring
- Develop a methodical approach to answering questions on the Problem Solving portion
- Discover mathematical shortcuts to march through questions quickly & accurately
- Get 5 hours of simple, step-by-step reasoning so you can learn to think like test-setters
- Receive visual highlights so that you really understand why answers are right or wrong
- Get feedback from instructors any time
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. Together, their GMAT scores average over 760, and they hold MBAs from INSEAD, ISB, and IIM-Ahmedabad in India.