HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the internet, and is used in a very wide variety of internet applications. It's an excellent introductory language to programming, but is also extremely useful for users of WordPress or other content management systems. Knowing HTML5 will allow you to work more effectively with the web and is an outstanding addition to your resume.
- Access 28 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up & use tools used for HTML5 production
- Load & test HTML5 code in a web browser
- Understand how to create various tags, attributes, values & learn the basics of styling text w/ CSS
- Create ordered & unordered lists
- Create hyperlinks between documents & to other sites
- Place images & tables on a web page
- Create web forms so users can input data
LearnToProgram is a leading publisher of web, mobile and game development courses that are used by individuals and companies world-wide. Based outside of Hartford, Connecticut, the LearnToProgram team is dedicated to teaching more people to program than any other company on the face of the Earth. Their authors are among the most experienced in the field-- and they have one important thing in common: LearnToProgram authors consider themselves teachers first and technical experts second.