Whether you're just getting started or you already have some experience with InDesign and want to refresh your knowledge, this course is perfect for you. This 1-hour course will walk you through InDesign, its templates, frames, tools, and other functions to help you create a minimal, stunning design. You'll be using CC libraries for maximum Adobe power too. You'll learn how to handle frames, colors, palettes, swatches, texts, and a lot more. By the end of this course, you'll be able to create a strong, aesthetic design while managing positive and negative space.
4.8/5 average rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself with InDesign
- Get some InDesign templates & use them for different measurement systems
- Create documents in InDesign while understanding Bleed & Margin
- Present your designs using free mock-ups for best client presentation
- Plase graphics & design elements from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Use CC Libraries for maximum Adobe's design applications integration
Khalil Ibrahim | Chief Design Officer & Wordpress Expert
4.4/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Khalil Ibrahim is a Chief Designer who was promoted to that title after working in many international advertising agencies and has over 15 years of experience in the design field and using Adobe Photoshop.
Khalil Ibrahim is currently running Design Academy and helping people around the world in more than 171 country to learn Design & Art easily in a creative way, hoping to take part in changing people’s lives and also enjoying teaching people around the world creating artwork and spreading beauty.