Go is an open source programming language developed by Google that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. It attempts to combine the ease of an interpreted, dynamically typed language with the efficiency and safety of a statically typed, compiled language. Ultimately, it speeds up the programming process, and this course will teach you all you need to know to work with Go. Considering its incredible pedigree, you can't go wrong learning Go!
- Access 169 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn fundamentals of programming in Go
- Understand modern best-practices for programming in all languages
- Use a command line interface terminal
- Work w/ GitHub to collect open source code
- Increase your productivity w/ an IDE such as Webstorm or Atom.io
Todd McLeod is a tenured faculty in Computer Information Technology at Fresno City College. He is a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor and began teaching programming in 2002.