Round out your Web design skill sets by learning to bring your Photoshop mockups to life. With this course, you'll take PSD files and turn them into fully functional websites coded in valid HTML5 and CSS3. Whether you're building sections of your site using HTML, or stylizing them using CSS, you'll acquire the knowledge necessary to hand-code fully functional web pages.
- Turn a Photoshop mockup into a semantic HTML5 & CSS3 website w/ 4 hours of content
- Hand-code your first website in 4-hours
- Set up your work environment: configure your folder structure, etc.
- Code an HTML5 skeleton, header, content section & footer
- Use CSS to add a stylesheet, style the navigation bar, etc.
- Validate your HTML5 & CSS3
A highly skilled professional, Brad Hussey is a passionate and experienced web designer, developer, blogger and digital entrepreneur. Hailing from North Of The Wall (Yellowknife, Canada), Brad made the trek to the Wet Coast (Vancouver, Canada) to educate and equip himself with the necessary skills to become a spearhead in his trade of solving problems on the Web, crafting design solutions, and speaking in code. Brad builds custom websites, and provides design solutions for a wide-array of clientele at his company, Brightside Studios--when he's not passing on his knowledge to hundreds of thousands of students and counting through his online coding tutorials.