This quick introductory course covers the basics of using the Linux shell. If you've ever wanted to work with Linux or venture into the system administration field, this course will offer you a great taste of what's to come. You'll cover all the basics, from navigating the directory structure to working with file permissions. Soon enough, you'll have a solid foundation in Linux to guide you going forward.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to open the Linux terminal
- Access & list a directory's contents
- Understand file permissions & learn how to change them
- Make & remove directories
- Use the wildcard characters * & ?
- Copy, move & remove files
The EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 as a bootstrapped initiative of Vishal Lamba, who has been actively involved in the technology space since 1989.
We're very passionate about creating courses that have world class standards, and providing heroic support to our community of learners.
Every course is created by USA based, technologically qualified mentors, having an absolutely clear diction and command over spoken English. Over the years we've provided guidance and training to a developer community of over 80,000.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
- Linux based operating system required
- Instant digital redemption