- Access 39 lectures & over 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get a foundational knowledge of OOP coding
- Explore naming convention best practices for primitive variables, constructors, methods & properties
- Walk through cross-browser compatibility
- Learn how the onload & DOMContentLoaded events are triggered
- Use querySelectorAll method & dynamically load scripts using a script loader
- Build up the instructor's library by integrating code, methods & logic
Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization six years ago while he was working at Parsons, New York in their data visualization department, PIIM. He is the owner of the online video training school, 02geekcom, and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching, and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world.