Object-Oriented Programming is one of the most important phrases in programming, as it it used in almost all of the major programming languages, and in iOS and Android development. Learning OOP can be tedious and confusing, which is why this course takes more of a fun approach. Everything you learn about OOP in this case, will be illustrated using Lego. Maybe you thought your Lego days were over, but you didn't realize it was so relevant to programming, did you?
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn fundamental Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Use homework & Lego illustrations to gauge your learning
- Write beautiful, concise code that will get you noticed by employers
- Get a start in professional software development
Grant Klimaytys is an app developer, author and eCourse teacher. He is obsessed with breaking down hard to understand principles so students can learn fast and easily!