Annotate, Edit, Combine & Do So Much More with Your PDF Files with This Award-Winning Software
PDF Reader is a powerful PDF solution for your Windows device. You can use PDF Reader to annotate, edit, combine, convert, encrypt, scan, and sign PDF documents, wherever you are at school, work, home, or on the go. And with its newer version, you can now work in Split View mode, compress a PDF file, and zoom in or out using the mouse wheel. With PDF Reader, you will never struggle again with complicated PDF documents.
- Fill out & edit PDF forms
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Split a large PDF into several small PDFs
- Change the PDF background color to fit your reading environments
- Add passwords to lock PDFs
- Remove passwords from PDFs
- Rotate, delete, add, and rearrange pages
- Append pages from another PDF or images to the existing PDF
- Support built-in converter
- Support PDF to DOCX, PNG & TXT conversions
SIGN & WRITE ON PDF
- Sign contracts & agreements with signatures
- Create & manage signatures from within the library
- Add handwritten notes to PDFs
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDF
- Annotate PDFs with highlights, underlines, strikeout text, shapes, sticky notes & text boxes
- Add pre-designed stamps, including Approved, Sign Here, Confidential & more
- Add custom stamps with time & date information
- Insert hyperlinks to external websites, target pages & email address
- Insert images to PDFs
- Flatten all annotations before sharing
- View PDF files as plain text (text reflow)
- Present a PDF as a slideshow
- View multiple PDFs as tabs
- View PDF in single-page or double-page view
- Horizontal or Vertical scroll, Single Page or Continuous scroll modes.
- Search text in PDFs
- View a PDF in full-screen mode
- Open password-protected PDF files
MANAGE & SHARE FILES
- Import PDFs from device folders
- Share PDFs via the sharing feature
- Send out PDFs as email attachments
- Print out PDF documents
- The Split View mode allows you to view two PDFs simultaneously. It is possible to navigate both pages or compare the content at the same level.
- Compress a PDF file to reduce its size while maintaining the same PDF quality.
- Zoom in/out using the mouse wheel. To zoom in and out using the mouse, hold down the [Ctrl] key while you turn the mouse wheel.
- Fully support UWP & Windows Ink Workspace
- Draw & doodle on your documents, with the color of your choosing
- Call up a digital ruler to draw straight lines
- PDF Reader now supports Portuguese & Korean with the latest version!
- Replace, edit, add or delete text directly in PDFs without converting them back to the original file format.
- Translate any PDF file from any language to another
- Support to restore last Zoom percentage in page view when reopening the document
- When you enable the navigation sidebar, the PDF page will be automatically resized to fit the screen
- 2020 High Performer Winner in the File Reader Software category by G2
- Best PDF reader apps for 2020 by Tom's Guide
- Recommended by Techradar, Techworm, Softonic, and Waerfa
- TechWorm: "PDF Reader is a feature-packed PDF editing program that’s developed by Kdan Mobile and it simply gets the job done."
- Windows 10, version 16299.0 or higher
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.