As much as we say
don't judge a book by its cover, it's hard to deny that we literally judge books by their covers all the time. Especially when browsing the internet, where the market is supersaturated with quality reading material. The best thing a book can do to stand out is have a gripping cover, and that's what you're going to learn how to make in this course. Books need you. Be a design hero.
- Access 39 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create an eBook cover in Photoshop
- Design for a purpose & a thumbnail version
- Discover the different formats & sizes for all online eBook publishers
- Save your eBook cover in the proper format for upload
- Understand how to get your eBook on Amazon, Apple iBook, or Google Play stores
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.