Modern web development is filled with an abundance of tools and technologies, but it's difficult to know where to begin. You want to both work efficiently and build high performance sites--Gulp delivers both. With its rising popularity, you don't want to leave Gulp out of your toolbox. This course will teach you to use the tools needed to create better websites through clear examples and step-by-step instructions.
- Learn to set up Gulp & write basic tasks
- Study common use cases to create a plugin from scratch
- Get hands-on experience w/ practical examples
- Optimize files & automate the process of testing code
- Gain a deeper understanding by looking at how streams work & how to define custom plugins
- Learn to create your own apps & test them
Matthew Brandly is an experienced web developer with over a year of experience using Gulp on a variety of projects. He's helped build sites for a number of start-ups and has contributed to open source projects on GitHub. If he's not at his keyboard, you'll find him making music on his guitar or playing pickup basketball.