As more people access the internet with their mobile devices, companies are increasing their focus on building their mobile app presence. Consequently, there is a huge demand for mobile app developers and great opportunity for competent developers to operate independent businesses. Through this course, you'll learn how to jumpstart a career as a mobile app freelancer, and build a business where you'll be your own boss.
- Access 87 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn step by step from a successful independent contractor
- Shorten your learning curve & protect yourself from costly mistakes
- Grow your business faster & with fewer hiccups
- Tailor your business to your lifestyle
- Get free access to important legal documents that are essential for contractors
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.