Remember how Words With Friends pretty much single-handedly taught your mom how to use the iPad you got her for Christmas? Well, that's the power of iPad games. The barriers for new game developers are lower than ever, and this project-based course will put you on the right track to break in. You'll dive into SpriteKit and Swift to build real games and apps for iPad that you can use to start building your own professional portfolio.
- Access 84 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Build 20 real apps & games for iPad
- Learn how to code in Swift in the Xcode development environment
- Use SpriteKit to design, build & develop games from scratch
- Discover how to upload games to the app store
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive, which recently sold a game to Nickelodeon. John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to the top 10 in the Apple’s app store.