You can use the Unity game engine for a wide range of platforms, but one of the most common is Android. In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals to building games for the world's most popular mobile platform, opening doors to an enormous market. Best of all, you don't need any prior experience, just a willingness to learn!
- Access 73 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basic concepts & tools you need to build fully functional Android games in Unity
- Install Unity, the Java Development Kit, & Android SDK
- Create example Android games from scratch
- Discover how to design game art
- Understand how to monetize your game & make a living in game development
- Use included course quizzes to verify your knowledge
Raja Biswas is a passionate computer programmer, indie game developer and lifelong learner. He has a passion for learning new things and teaching people all over the world.
He has a Diploma in Computer Science and Technology, and is currently completing his Bachelor of Engineering in IT.