The Internet is swamped with malware and evil hackers, but this course will teach you to protect your WordPress account with no sweat. Learn basic security practices such as managing your Admin User settings, then progress to advanced concepts like enabling login cookie encryption on your site. By course's end, you'll be equipped with the knowledge you need to guard against anything that may endanger your site.
- Secure a WordPress site w/ 17 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Learn best practices for managing login info
- Set up SFTP to secure data transfers on your site
- Master use of the Admin User setting
- Secure the WP Config file containing crucial site data
- Use the iThemes Security plugin to shield against malware & hackers
- Set up login cookie encryption
- Address vulnerabilities in the TimThumb PHP script
- Protect your database table by changing its prefix
OSTraining teaches people how to build great websites.
Upgrade your skills, anywhere and anytime, with easy-to-follow videos prepared for you by the experts at OSTraining. More than 40,000 students have learned website development via the online classes from OSTraining.
Still think it's too hard for you? Don't worry. OSTraining offers fanatical support for our students. If you have any questions, they will answer them all.
Get your career in gear! Sign up for the practical, career-changing education available right now from OSTraining.
OSTraining focuses on Drupal, WordPress and Joomla software.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet required
- Basic WordPress knowledge required
- Targeted towards students unfamiliar with site security
- Instant digital redemption